The Best Bike Rack for Any Adventure
Sweet Rides for Your Ride
Whether you’re headed on a weekend trip, to the local trail system for a lunch ride or the top of your favorite descent, a good bike rack is key. It’s no fun to have to throw your bike in the back of your car, finagling it by twisting the handlebars, taking off the front wheel, lowering the seat, and so on. Not to mention muddy bikes, which can make quick work of your plush alcantara interior. (What?! You don’t have an alcantara interior??) Also, a bike rack allows you to bring tons of other stuff with you, like your buddies, your dog, a refrigerator, or whatever else tickles your fancy.
Editor’s Pick: The Dr. Tray is, hands down, one of the most stable hitch-mount bike racks I’ve ever used. The mechanism that attaches the rack to your receiver utilizes a wedge that eliminates virtually all movement and sway. The trays are also infinitely adjustable, allowing you to position both bikes exactly where you want them and eliminate any chance of them rubbing against each other.
Dr.Tray is the ultimate bike tray rack for your hitch. It can easily handle road, mountain, and fat-tire bikes with up to 5” tires. Bike clearance is top notch, with 18” between the trays. To make it even better, the bike tray spacing can be adjusted tool-free while the bikes are loaded, virtually eliminating any issues with bike-to-bike interference.
- Weighs in at only 34 pounds– the lightest rack in its class. (2” Model only)
- Securely carries 26” to 29” wheels and tires up to 5” wide
- Unrivaled spacing between bikes – up to 18” between each bike
- QuickChange lever provides tool-free adjustment while bikes are loaded, minimizing the potential for bike-to-bike interference.
- Easy-to-use RemoteControl tilt lever and lightweight, aluminum design makes raising and lowering the rack a breeze
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ for a secure and easy install to your vehicle
- Extra burly SKS cable lock system for each bike secures both wheels and frame
- 40lbs weight maximum per bike (80lbs total)
- Add the EZ+1 and carry a third bike (sold separately)
- Available in 1.25″ Hitch Size – L 16” x W 54” x H 11.50” 41lbs
- Available in 2″ Hitch Size – L 16” x W 54” x H 11.50” 34lbs