Our twice-annual pilgrimage to the Outdoor Retailer trade show in Salt Lake City was this month. Thousands of brands display new wares and gear that won’t be available to public until 2015.
Yakima introduces ‘world’s widest’ SUP carrier — The Yakima SUPDawg is a SUP roof rack that can carry two 36 inch wide boards, making it the widest on the market, Yak cites. The universal mounting hardware can fit to any bar shape, eliminating many of the hassles of fitting a new rack.
The ultimate SUP carrier that does all the work for you
• Premium, sleek glossy black finish to complement modern vehicles
• Integrated rollers for easy loading of oversized SUP boards
• Fully assembled out of the box
• Slider adjusts to boards up to 36˝ wide
• Soft padding cradles and protects boards
• Integrated strap management stows strap ends for travel
• Tool-free install on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
• Includes everything needed to carry up to 2 SUP boards
• Fully integrated security