If you’re anything like me you have a drawer full of synthetic performance base layers that have left cotton in the dust. Wicking layers do an excellent job keeping you dry and comfortable in all of our outdoor (and even indoor) activities. They only problem is the moisture those awesome garments wick away doesn’t always smell like sunshine and butterflies. Solution?
Nikwax BaseWash, it is a new product created specially for cleaning synthetic base-layers. It enhances the fabrics wicking properties, stopping them from stinking and helping them dry more quickly.
Benefits of Nikwax BaseWash
- BaseWash refreshes and removes odours
- Enhances and revitalises wicking properties
- Helps fabric to spread sweat and dry quickly, keeping you more comfortable in all conditions
- Increases breathability
- Performs better than household detergent at improving wicking and removing odour
- Easy to use – can be used in a washing machine
- WaterBased – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous. Does not contain fluorocarbons
For more on Nikwax BaseWash check this out.