MEET THE HANGOVER, OUR NEW VERTICAL HITCH BIKE RACK
This HangOver isn’t about regret or lying comatose on the couch. It’s an action-packed anomaly that stands as the only vertical bike rack to accommodate six mountain bikes while upholding Yakima standards. For smaller-sized groups, the HangOver is also available in a simplified four-bike configuration. Created to save space in a sleek way, the HangOver is a true milestone made in the name of more mountain-biking mayhem. So head for the hills with the whole crew—and never worry about the rear view.
Perfect for tour operators, group rides, and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead. We designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet our demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck, or SUV—and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Packed with the same features as the HangOver 6, the 4-bike option takes versatility to another level. HangOver 4 is compatible with our BackSwing hitch swing adapter. It enables you to easily swing the entire rack away from your vehicle for full tailgate access.
- Transports up to 4 or 6 bikes using minimal space— 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- Available in 4-bike (HangOver 4) or 6-bike (HangOver 6) sizes
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2″ hitch receivers only
- Compatible with the sold separately BackSwing (HangOver 4 only)
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security