The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. Use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording.1 View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.2 Plus, use it to wirelessly update your camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.3
The GoPro App
- Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
- Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag1
- View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights1
- Play back your videos2 and view your photos
- Copy photos and videos2 to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
- Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
- Wirelessly update your camera software3
- Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
The new GoPro App is available now! Download here: http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-app
Get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe, whenever and wherever you want. With the GoPro Channel built right into the app, you’ll have access to all the latest GoPro videos—plus the GoPro Photo of the Day—right on your phone or tablet.
Use your phone as an ultra-convenient remote control for your GoPro. Quickly adjust camera settings, start/stop recording, add HiLight Tags, switch modes and more. It’s great for gear-mounted shots where the camera is out of reach. Plus, live preview lets you see what your GoPro sees so you can frame your shots with confidence.
Now featuring HiLight Tag, the GoPro App enables you to mark key moments while recording to easily locate your best clips for convenient playback.1 View tagged content in your GoPro Camera Roll to quickly find your video highlights.
Don’t wait until you’re back home to see your content. Use the GoPro App to view photos and play back videos captured with your camera.2 Check out your last run—on the chairlift. See your best wave once you’re back on the beach. Plus, you can browse and delete content on your camera’s memory card, freeing up space for more great footage.
Want to send that awesome shot you just captured to your buddies back home? Now you can copy photos and select videos from your GoPro to your phone or tablet, then share them via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more. It’s a great way to share the moment with friends near and far.
Conveniently update your camera on the go using your phone or tablet and the GoPro App—no computer and no cables needed.3 It’s the quickest, easiest way to keep your GoPro up to date with the latest software for new features and optimal performance.
1Compatible with HERO4 cameras only
2Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
3Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.