Capture Camera Clip and P.O.V. Kit
The Capture® Camera Clip and the P.O.V. Kit accessory are everything you need to turn any backpack strap, belt or strap-like object into a mount for a GoPro® or any P.O.V. video device. Shoot video in ways you’ve never imagined with these durable and ultra-versatile products. But that’s not all they do. Check it out:
- Mount a GoPro® camera to any strap-like object you can think of: That includes backpack straps, belts, bags, ski boots, climbing harnesses, kayak decks, life vests, SCUBA equipment and more.
- Do the same, but with any brand of POV camera: Got a Sony Action Cam, ViO Stream or other brand of point-of-view video camera? No sweat, these products work with any camera that has a 1/4″-20 tripod thread on the bottom.
- Take POV video with a point-and-shoot camera: P.O.V. Kit also attaches to standard point-and-shoot cameras, meaning that you can mount your point-and-shoot on your backpack strap, belt, or elsewhere.
- Securely carry a DSLR camera on any strap or belt: Use Capture by itself to carry your DSLR camera directly on your backpack strap or belt. Now you can take your DSLR with you everywhere.
P.O.V. Kit Features
- Works with all versions of Capture: P.O.V. Kit works best with Capture v2 and CapturePRO, but can also be used with original Capture units.
- Includes J-Arm for GoPro®: Allows for mounting any GoPro® Hero camera.
- Includes point-and-shoot adapter: Take P.O.V. video using your point-and-shoot, or carry your point-and-shoot more comfortably with Capture.
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design.
Capture Camera Clip Features
- Holds any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with tripods: The standard quick release plate works with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in 4 directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate.
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design