October 22, 2014 Leave a comment
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. Use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording.1 View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.2 Plus, use it to wirelessly update your camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.3
The GoPro App
- Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
- Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag1
- View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights1
- Play back your videos2 and view your photos
- Copy photos and videos2 to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
- Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
- Wirelessly update your camera software3
- Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
The new GoPro App is available now! Download here: http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-app
2Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
3Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.